For accommodation needs, please contact the GtC/ Anglicans Ablaze office at +27 21 763 1315.
Boutique Hostel – 91 Loop Street FULLY BOOKED
Boutique Hostel – 91 Loop Street is a brand new hostel situated right in the centre of Cape Town. Extremely viby, younger people will love it. It is basic accommodation for the budget conscious and is simply but neatly decorated. Dormitory rooms with 4-6 bunk beds or pods are available for R325 per person per night. This price includes transportation to and from the conference venue. Each room features an en suite bathroom. A “cold breakfast” (example—yogurt, cereal) is included in the price. A warm breakfast (eggs and bacon) is available upon request for an extra R28. To check out this trendy hostel, please visit www.91loop.co.za . To book, please contact Anglicans Ablaze at 021 763 1315.
91 Loop Street Summary:
Rates: Dormitory rooms (4-6 bunk beds or pods) for R325 per person per night.
Bathroom: en suite
Meals: Cold breakfast included. Warm breakfast available for R28.
Transportation: Is included in the price
* 91 Loop Street is being booked by tourists and sports groups very quickly. Please make your booking as soon as possible if you want inexpensive accommodation. We cannot take responsibility for those who miss this opportunity and may have to pay for expensive accommodation later on.
The Park Inn
We have worked out the discounted price below at the Park Inn, a four-star hotel:
- 2 people sharing a double room with breakfast = R1600 (R800 per person) per night. Single room with breakfast: R1300 per night
- Please use the booking form and book directly with the hotel by email. Quote deal no. 226473 for the special price. Tel. 021 822 6500
- People can come earlier than the conference dates or leave later.
- Rooms may be booked at this price only available up to 31 July 2016
- Restaurants nearby – there is a shortcut to the Main Rd.
- Transportation will be provided for a modest cost. Please advise us if required.
An Important Note about Road Lodge
Whilst Road Lodge is a very decent and inexpensive hotel and we have recently advertised it as an accommodation option, we have decided to ask all of our conference attendees not to book there for the following reasons:
- All the twin rooms have been sold, only double rooms remain.
- It is alongside the airport with no nearby amenities.
- Arranging transport is a challenge – it is away from all our other sites.
Please note that Road Lodge is a suitable venue if you have your own transport or a hired vehicle. But if you have already made a booking and were expecting transportation to be provided by the conference, please call or email our office immediately. 021 763 1315 or email@example.com .
The three original accommodation options and the Mojo Hotel are fully booked.
The Mojo Hotel FULLY BOOKED
The Mojo Hotel is a brand new hotel situated very close to the ocean in Sea Point, Cape Town. It is basic accommodation for the budget conscious but beautifully decorated. All of the single and double rooms have been sold out for the conference! Only shared rooms (6-8 beds) are available for the low cost of R300 per person per day. The Mojo Hotel is self-catering, so the prices DO NOT include meals. If you don’t want to self-cater, you can buy breakfast at the conference or walk to nearby restaurants. In addition, there is a large Checkers near the hotel. Transportation to and from the conference is INCLUDED in your price. But you need to respond quickly if you would like to take advantage of these special prices at the Mojo. You can view the hotel at themojohotel.com . To book at the Mojo Hotel, please download and complete the registration and accommodation form and then send to GtC through one of the methods below:
- Fax: 086 623 6187
- Scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Growing the Church, 1 Braehead House, Braehead Rd, Kenilworth 7708
Mojo Hotel Summary:
Rates: Singles and doubles are sold out. Only dormitory rooms (6-8 beds) remain, R300 per person per day.
Bathroom: en suite
Meals: no meals are included; units are self-catering
Transportation: price includes transportation to and from the conference
BISHOPS COLLEGE HOSTEL
Is located on campus at Bishops School, where the conference will take place. The rooms consist of single cubicles (private space divided by walls and furniture). The rate is R400 per person per night, so the total for three nights is R1200. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in this price. Since the hostel is located on campus, no transportation is required to and from the conference venue. FULLY BOOKED
MARYLAND RETREAT CENTRE
Is a Catholic retreat centre. They provide twin rooms. The rate is R400 per person per night, so the total for three nights is R1200. The price includes breakfast, dinner and transport. FULLY BOOKED
WYNBERG GIRLS SCHOOL HOSTEL
This school offers single room accommodation. The price is R400 per person per night, which is a total of R1200. The price includes breakfast, dinner and transport. FULLY BOOKED
The conference begins on 5 October and ends on the 8th. Check-in is from 14h00, and check-out is by 10h00. Please note that all accommodations above have communal bathrooms.